Continual Life Safety Compliance Using a CAFM System
- August 5, 2020 2:00 pm EDT
VLogic Systems, Inc, invites you to attend a free webinar on Continual Life Safety Compliance.
Preparation for your life safety compliance audit can be burdensome in terms of effort and complexity – what if you could maintain compliance on a continual basis?
We can discuss a number of best practices and related examples that can support Continual Life Safety Compliance:
- Automating the capture and maintenance of key information
- Implementation of checkpoints to facilitate compliance as part of a continual process
- Live access to code change updates
- Consultation with experts
- Provides the ability to respond to TJC surveys with confidence, based on current, accurate, and easily accessible life safety code information on SOCs and intelligent life safety drawings
- Optimizes tracking and monitoring of deficiencies, from discovery to closure, including critical ILSM evaluations
- Improves responsiveness to TJC surveyor queries, using automated tools from your office, or using smart devices as part of the inspection walkthrough
- Availability of Intelligent Life Safety drawings lets you display multiple revisions to enable before and after comparisons of deficiencies